Get Started with Health & Fitness in partnership with L.J Flanders author of fitness manual Cell Workout (16-30, Living in Kent or Medway)
Are you looking to boost your fitness, motivation, confidence, and wellbeing in 2022?
Why not join our Health & Fitness programme where you will engage in a combination of morning workouts and afternoon theory sessions in fitness and nutrition. The programme will also support you with setting and achieving goals and resilience.
- FREE Cell Workout T-shirt and Book for every participant
- Access to bursary funding to support you with next steps
- 6 months support from the Princes Trust to support with next steps and goals into employment, education, training, or self-employment.
Taster Day: 15th February 2022
Two-week Main Programme: 21st February – 4th March 2022
Where: Gravesend/ Dartford venue tbc
For more details or to refer contact: Gail.email@example.com
Get Started with Conservation (16-30, Living in Kent or Medway)
We have teamed up with Kent Wildlife Trust and RSPB for a brand-new piolet programme, which will involve a mixture of hands-on workshops spending time outdoors learning about conservation and engaging in exciting activities such as habitat management, identifying species, pond dipping and creating a campaign.
- Learn about how important conservation is, how wildlife and people help each other, and the effects animals and nature have on mental wellbeing
- Improve your skills in team building, confidence, and presentation.
- Learn about different roles in conservation and opportunities for your future.
Taster Day: 16th February 2022
Main Programme: Monday 21st – Friday 25th February 2022
Where: Kent Wildlife Trust Maidstone (Daily Minibus Pickup from Maidstone)
For more details or to refer contact: Sarah.firstname.lastname@example.org
Get Into Retail with Marks & Spencer (16-25) – Hempstead Valley Store, Maidstone Eclipse Store, Bluewater & Bromley Stores
Meet new people and learn new skills as well as gaining amazing work experience and access to live vacancies! Includes on-the-job training in an M&S store with regular feedback and guidance via a dedicated buddy. Travel, lunch and uniform provided on the programme. Get training in employability skills and access to employment opportunities with M&S!
Hempstead Valley Store: 15th February 2022
Maidstone Store: 16th February
Main Programme: Monday 28th February – Friday 25th March 2022
Where: Hempstead Valley Store, Maidstone Eclipse Store, Bluewater & Bromley Stores.
For more details or to refer contact: Charlie.email@example.com
Development Awards (16-30)
Our Development Awards can cover up to £160 to help young people achieve their goals and move into education, training or employment. Examples of support:
- Photo ID such as a Driving Licence or Passport
- Level 1 – 3 course fees such as football coaching, lifeguard training, counselling, hair & beauty etc
- SIA Security License
- Safety gear & clothing for construction industry
- Hair and beauty course kits
- Interview clothing or smart work wear
- Laptops for accredited courses or employment
- Travel costs e.g. to a short course or initial travel to work costs
- Books, materials or tools required for courses or work
Explore Enterprise (18-30)
Do you have a business idea? or are you looking to start a business? We can help turn your big ideas into a reality. Over four days you’ll get to meet like-minded people. You also have the chance to tap into a business adviser, covering everything from business planning and marketing to sales, budgeting and tax. After the four days you will be provided with a mentor to support you as you plan and test your ideas. You will even have the opportunity to apply for a ‘will it work’ funding grant.
Sign up and register: Register for Enterprise programme