Residents can now book a symptom free Covid-19 test.
Getting a test will help provide a more accurate picture of cases in Kent and will help reduce the spread of the virus locally.
Key workers and residents living in areas that have a high number of cases, without coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms, can use this form to book a test.
To take a symptom-free test you must:
- live or work in Kent
- be 5 years old or over
- have no COVID-19 symptoms
Do not book a test if you are self-isolating or have any of the following symptoms:
- a high temperature
- a new, continuous cough
- loss or change of smell or taste.
Most people with coronavirus have at least 1 of these symptoms.
You must book a separate appointment for each member of your household that needs a test.
To book a test you must:
- confirm you’re eligible
- confirm you do not have coronavirus symptoms
- provide your name, date of birth, postcode and contact details
- Follow this link to the https://kcc.healthit.org.uk/covbook/home website, read all the information and click to Begin Booking at the bottom of the page