PADDOCK WOOD TOWN COUNCIL
The Podmore Building, St Andrews Road, Paddock Wood
Tonbridge, Kent, TN12 6HT
Telephone: 01892 837373
NOTICE OF A MEETING OF THE ESTATES COMMITTEE to be held on Monday 8th November 2021 at 7.45pm in the Day Centre, Commercial Road.
ES42 DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
ES43 MINUTES OF THE PREVIOUS MEETING
To APPROVE the minutes of the meeting held on 11th October 2021.
ES44 MATTERS ARISING FROM THE PREVIOUS MEETING
- a) ES35 b) – following further conversation with the contractor the quote for the Legionella work has had to be revised. Members will be advised once the revised quote has been received.
- b) ES38 – the Covid Test Centre will be set up in Putlands Car Park.
ES45 TREE PLANTING
To consider the attached report.
ES46 GARDEN WASTE
See Attached report
ES47 SECTION 106 FUNDING
To consider the attached section 106 report.
- a) The drainage scheme which was installed earlier in the year is working, and the flooding has been reduced.
- b) Brick path – the path to the new area has been repaired by the contractor, although further works are required.
- c) Gravestone repairs – there are 25 graves stones in the new cemetery which are wobbling and will need repair. The Stone Mason has estimated that the repairs will cost £3,600 – £3,800. These are all older stones, and it is therefore unlikely that any of the families are still contactable to fund the repairs.
Members are asked to approve the payment.
ES49 ESTATES MANAGER’S REPORT
ES50 DATE OF NEXT MEETING
The next meeting will take place on Monday 13TH December 2021.
Clerk to the Council
2nd November 2021