The car parks at St. Andrews Field and Memorial have now reopened. We ask all residents to remember and follow the social distancing rules.
Paddock Wood Town Council has now re-opened its play areas.
The following rules must be observed when using the play areas.
- Read the signs at each play area and take note of the numbers allowed in at any one time.
- If the play area is at capacity, wait outside, at a safe distance from the gateway, until someone leaves.
- Eating and drinking within the play areas is prohibited.
- Anyone with symptoms of COVID-19 is absolutely prohibited from entering the space & must go home & self-isolate in line with Government directions.
- Hygiene – good hygiene must be observed at all times. Please take wipes/sanitisers with you and use them to wipe hands and equipment.
- Failure to observe the above rules may result in the play areas being closed until it is considered safe.