PADDOCK WOOD TOWN COUNCIL
The Podmore Building, St Andrews Road, Paddock Wood
Tonbridge, Kent, TN12 6HT
Telephone: 01892 837373
NOTICE OF A MEETING OF THE ESTATES COMMITTEE to be held on Monday 11th July 2022 at 7.45pm in the Day Centre, Commercial Road.
APOLOGIES: Cllr D Boyle, Mrs N Reay
ES13 DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
ES14 MINUTES OF THE PREVIOUS MEETING
To APPROVE the minutes of the meeting held on 13th June 2022.
ES15 MATTERS ARISING FROM THE PREVIOUS MINUTES
(Items not covered elsewhere on the agenda)
- ES4 – to receive an update from the Estates Manager on the progress of the UKPN work at Green Lane.
- The tree donated by Southern Water had been planted at Green Lane
- Agency worker – update from the Estates Manager
- The drainage work to the rear of the workshops at Memorial Field had been completed and access via the rear gate was now possible.
ES16 TREE PLANTING
The Estates Manager had met with Cllr Bisdee & Sargison to discuss the tree planting scheme. The report is attached along with suggested locations.
ES17 ELECTRIC VAN
See attached report.
- Jubilee bench – see attached report
- Benches for Memorial Field after completion of the community centre – to consider the attached designs.
ES19 SECURITY AT CEMETERY
Following recent traveller incursions at the Cemetery the costs of digging a ditch along the boundary have been received from two contractors. These are attached for members information and discussion. Members are reminded that these costs have not been allowed for in the 2022/23 budget.
ES20 TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR USE OF DAY CENTRE
To agree the attached terms and conditions
ES21 ESTATES STAFF
To receive an update from the Estates Manager on the current position
ES22 ESTATES MANAGER’S REPORT
To NOTE the attached report.
ES23 DATE OF NEXT MEETING
Members had previously agreed that for the meeting on the 8th August 2022 they would like to take a walk around some of the Council sites.
Due to time constraints the following sites are suggested:
- Foal Hurst wood
- Old Churchyard
- Open space at the junction of Green Lane & Mascalls Court Road
A start time needs to be agreed and whether members wish to return to the Day Centre for a formal committee meeting afterwards.
Clerk to the Council
4th July 2022